Grace Linstrom is in her final year at Fitchburg State University studying Editing, Audio and Intercultural Communications. Her interests include practicing language, yoga and writing. This is her first semester interning for Raw Travel and has already proven herself to be a valuable member of the team.
Scott Gawlik is a creative professional. His original perspective, unrivaled leadership, and thorough technical knowledge provide the perfect cocktail of skills to tackle any production need. Scott’s background ranges from working post production at Technicolor to directing for Comedy Central.
Recent projects include:
– Dave Attell “Road Work” Comedy Central Special, 2014
– Nick Dipaolo “Another Senseless Killing” Comedy Special, 2014
– Post Production on Green Day’s “Heart Like a Hand Grenade” A feature film documenting the recording of their American Idiot Album, 2014.
– Video wall for Black Sabbath’s 2013 world tour.
– Video wall for The Monkees’ 2013 tour.
– Raw Travel Eastern Europe Fall 2014
Michael Saladino of On the Point Films, is a media content creator who thrives on jobs that challenge his creative abilities. Michael began working at the age of eleven, skirting child labor laws by volunteering at a local cable company and gained exposure through working on everything from talk shows to sporting events. He has focused his education on television, video, and film production, winning several honors and awards along the way. While staying active in both his studies and his work, Michael’s creative efforts shifted to the music world when he began devoting his talents to creating and singing in a New York-based rock band.
After eleven years, Michael decided to combine his two passions and began writing treatments and directing successful music videos for acts such as Type O Negative and Gizmachi. Michael currently bills himself as a “Director/Editor” who works on everything from commercials and corporate videos, to short form content for new media.
This is his first season editing for Raw Travel.
It’s raw and it’s real, this is what coming from our hearts – this what we love to do. Raw Travel is made by people with love to travel, ordinary people like you and me, people who want to share their passion to traveling with the rest of the world!
Matthew Kurtyka has been a freelance graphic designer for Raw Travel since 2013. In 2014, he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Entertainment and Arts Management from Drexel University. He also has an Associate’s degree in Music Business, Business Management, and a diploma in Music Marketing and Technology.
Matthew is the president of Drexel’s Paranormal Investigation Group, has worked on several paranormal television shows, and conducts investigations with his organization in and around the Greater Philadelphia Area. He is a member of Delta Epsilon Iota, an academic honors society, and Kappa Theta Epsilon, a national co-op honor society. Matthew also has experience working with non-profit organizations, various film and television productions, and VIP festival operations.
Vice President of Research / AIM TV Group & Raw Travel
Paul Rowan is an experienced media executive with twenty years experience in television research in spot cable, spot broadcast, and broadcast syndication.
Prior to joining AIM TV, Paul was Senior Director, Audience Analysis & Development for NCC Media where he oversaw research operations, specializing in quantitative analyses and industry-wide initiatives.
Prior to NCC, Paul worked as Director of Research at Universal Television Domestic Syndication in Los Angeles. He also held research manager positions at Genesis Entertainment, MMT and Seltel.
In his current position for AIM TV, Paul oversees all research for distribution and advertising sales.
Andres Fernandez has been editing video for over 16 years focusing on video from Network Television to Post Production Houses specializing in commercials, promos as well as both long and short format television shows. He also has worked as a Motion Graphics Designer and Post Production Supervisor.
His credits include ABC, CBS, MTV, TLC, Sony TV, B.E.T, MTV Tr3s, HGTV, VH1, Destination America, Univision Network, CMT, Bravo, Raw Travel TV and more.
UPDATE 7/23/15 – WESTERN ROAD TRIP:
1) Raw Travel Fall 2015 Episode Summaries – Raw-Travel-SYN-Episode-Summaries-With-Air-Dates-Season-3-7.22.15
1) Rob’s Blog From the Trip – A SURPRISING ADVENTURE IN THE WESTERN U.S.
2) Raw Travel Western Frontier Press Tour – See the videos & Articles HERE
3) Western Frontier Photo Album – See Our Photos HERE (Please check back often because these are still being uploaded)
4) Western Frontier :10, :15 & :30 Promo Downloads (Tag & Bag It – “Coming Soon” & “Out Now” Versions)
4) Fundraiser for Pine Ridge Schools Arts Program (Coming Soon)
Robert Rose’s article about television’s appeal to marketers in a fragmented media environment was published recently by the Adventure Travel Trade Association.
Take a look at the article HERE.
GOT RESEARCH? See if you can see the story -line developing here.
1) U.S. Passports are at an all time high and trending higher (Slide) Passport Growth in US
3) Cable is down. Broadcast & Streaming are Up (Article) CableDownBroadcastStreamingUpNYPOST3.14.15
4) Digital Ad Dollars are heading to TV (Article) Digital Ad Dollars headed to TV – NYPost 3.23.15
5) Raw Travel is the #1 Travel Show beating CNN’s Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown (Slide) Raw Travel Vs. Bourdain – Fall 2014
6) Raw Travel Beats Travel Channel, ESPN 2, etc. on Weekends (Slide) Raw Travel Vs. Cable Persons Main Demos Nov 14
7) TV Ratings Overall Are Declining 11-12% Year to Year (Article) Ratings Down Across the Board
8) Raw Travel Year To Year Audience Up up +46% Year to Year (Slide) Raw Travel Y2Y Growth MayS1 To MayS2)
12) Latest Clearance List
WORD FORMAT: RawTravelClearances Ranked5.26.15DoubleRunsinReddocx